Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What over the counter meds are there to control nausea?

I het nauseaous often time wafter waking up in the morning, and then at night, and sometimes durin the day. There is no reason that I can figure out for this Are there any over the counter meds I can take to ease this?What over the counter meds are there to control nausea?
Go to the produce department of any major grocery store. Buy a piece of GINGER ROOT. When you get home, take a knife, peel off the skin (the skin is brown) and cut off a good-sized chunk of the yellow flesh inside. Chew on it and suck the ginger-juice out. When all the juice is gone, spit out the chewy root. Your nausea will dissapear completely. Try it and let us know how you feel.
You can get non-drowsy Gravol (here in Canada, I don't know if you can get it where you live)...they are chewable and are gingerroot, I believe. I took them while on an airplane and they worked great. I wouldn't be eating gingerroot...ewwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment