Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What multivitamins can my teen cousins take?

My mother has have a hard time to find some multivitamins to give to them. (She takes care of them because thir mom is really sick). One is 13 other is 16.
Give them childrens multivitamins or adult ones?
Or do they have one for teens also?What multivitamins can my teen cousins take?
I am 36 and adult vitamins make me feel sick...I take Flinstones and they work fine for me
They don't need vitamins if she is feeding them properly. Vitamins are ONLY needed if you don't have enough of a certain vitamin in your body naturally. But that can only be determined by a doctor. As long as she is feeding them right, they are fine.
it all depends on what vitamins they need. a childrens vitamin may not be enough, but an adult vitamin may be too much. before they get on the multivitamin, have them go to the doctor first and run tests (blood sugar, thyroid, etc.) to see if they are inefficient in certain nutrients. then go from there

No comments:

Post a Comment