Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What medical insurance can I get to cover my mother?

What medical insurance can I get to cover my mother?
How old is she? Can she receive Medicare? How about Medicaid? Check with Social Security, if you are in the U.S.
Other than that, you can look into different medical coverages which can be purchased. Try: http://www.ehealthinsurance.com/...
Good luck...and I think it is WAY cool that you are taking care of your mother!!!!!!!!
aflac
Hello Dale,
You never mentioned where your mom lives. can you add some information.
I will come back to this question. and might help others to asset you in right ways to go forth.
Do you mean you want her on your plan? How old is she?
Dale, The age of your mother is important as it defines what insurance can be offered. There is Blue Cross and Blue Shield, they are expensive. As the other person noted the state you live in also matters.

  • advice on kissing a girl
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment