Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What is the warmest spot on human body???

I had heard it was the underarm region of the human body but I had also heard it was the groin area, so I was wondering if there was any scientific proof in either direction. Thanks!What is the warmest spot on human body???
Yes, those are some of the warmest parts of your body, however, area beneath your tongue is warmer. I hate to say it, but your, everyone's rectum is the warmest part of their bod.
It would be the liver, but I wouldnt suggest you try to do this unless your dead and the M.E. does it for you. Thats how they determine the time of death.
my boyfriend told me that it was my breasts but i think it's the groin area.
your underarms.it the warmest spot.
If you have a thermometer handy, try the various areas and you will soon know your warmest spot.
The body is usually 98.6 and is commonly measured under the tongue, the rectum and has probably been measured in the spots you have mentioned.
I'd say the armpit because I've seen doctors place the thermometer in the armpit of babies & children, saying it was the most accurate temperature reading when placed there.
i vote armpitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment