Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What is this pain i keep getting in my lower left side of abdomen?

its like stabbing cramping ect it actually makes me feel sick ive been getting it on and off for about a week now.
any suggestions i am female 23 years old dont smoke have 2 kids not overweight.
i started taking medication for add about 1 week ago could this be it im not constipated.
just looking for some ideas in general i feel s hit.What is this pain i keep getting in my lower left side of abdomen?
Could be something with your ovaries, like ovarian cyst, ectopic pregnancy.
Could be the medication you just started taking.
Don't laugh, it could be gas.
If the problem persists, go see your doc.
Well, to me it sounds like an ovary possibly your ovulating?..its worth seeing your doctor...good luck...
it could be the new medication or your ovulating in which i also get pains in my abdomen sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment