Saturday, October 23, 2010

What is something light to eat before bed, enough to satisfy, that won't upset my stomach?

I hate eating before bed, but my stomach is growling and I won't be able to sleep if I don't eat something. What is something that will satisfy enough so it will shut up? ;)What is something light to eat before bed, enough to satisfy, that won't upset my stomach?
An apple or a banana are good snacks before bed because it's light enough and won't interfere with your sleep.
try green salads or bisquits
toast or cereal
crackers help me, they're a light snack that isnt too much to digest before bed
Pudding, like tapioca or butterscotch or chocolate or rice pudding.
I would suggest a bowl of rice crispies if milk agrees with you. Don't add too much milk.
You may just want to take a glass of warm milk w/ a little piece of butter in it to stop your hunger and help you relax and sleep.
milk...it will satisfy you and your stomach...
when you get cravings eat fruits, fruits won't make you fat plus it gives you vitamins and minerals....
exercise regularly at least 30 minutes so your stomach won't grow bigger...
Warm milk and foods high in the amino acid tryptophan, such as bananas, may help you to sleep and will not upset your stomach
Just get a warm cup of "MILO", never take food or supper before bed, because is very easy to get fat easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment