Saturday, October 23, 2010

What is the best things to eat when you have Irritable bowel syndrome or what is best to be avoided?

What is the best things to eat when you have Irritable bowel syndrome or what is best to be avoided?
IBS is a condition where there is a high level of bad bacteria in your intestines and it stops them from working properly, so it's not really about the food, though some spicy foods and meats can irritate it. I went to GNC and got a ProBiotic Acidophilus. It's the same good bacteria that is in Yogurt, but in pill form. They help restore your bacteria balance without having to take pills like Zelnorm that have crazy side effects.
Lots and Lots of fiber.
Fiber, fiber, fiber, and more fiber! It really helps, I know from expirience.
i would stay away from milk products , spicy foods , fried foods , you dont want to irretate your insides than what they already are .
It would be a good idea to keep a food diary. Everyone's body is different. For some people, milk irritates them, for others it is no problem. For me, chicken and turkey make me very sick. Honey, eggs, beets, and cherries also give me diarrhea. Actually, too, during PMS time, it was more likely for my IBS to act up. I take wild yam and it prevents IBS just before the time of month.

No comments:

Post a Comment