Sunday, October 17, 2010

What happens when you drink dish detergent?

Will your stomach be spoilt? Sometimes I'm quite sloppy with the dish washing, and I wonder what will happen if I accidentally swallowed some of the detergent inside. Will I get diarrheoa immediately?What happens when you drink dish detergent?
you wont get poison if its small amount, but might experience bit of stomach upset if your stomach is weak, darrhoea also.
I got it last time wehn i accidentally drank together with a glass of water after washing my glass unclean enough.
But nothing happen to me, guess diluted inside.
-Try drink mroe water... to dilute.. sound stupid but might works?
I am pretty sure you won't cuss as much.
You get all bubbley and clean inside. You will be fine they wouldn't allow for people to wash thier dishes with something toxic.
u die
Dont do it, Dish washing detergent is mainly clorine, and this might have a direct impact in many of your internal organs.
Try to avoid it, make sure the plates are clean before you put your food on them.
if you belive you have done it, drink a couple of glasses of water to try to dilute but be carfull not to have to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment