Sunday, October 17, 2010

What effect will marijuana have on me if I'm on Zoloft?

What effect will marijuana have on me if I'm on Zoloft?
Read this first: http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/spot...
An increase in anxiety. Major panic atacks!
idk DUHHH MAYBE U SHOULDNT DO DRUGS AKA MARIJUANA
If you'd kick the weed habit, you probably wouldn't need the Zoloft. You're simply counteracting the one with the other, and I'll bet you didn't bother to inform your doctor that you're a pothead. Let me guess - your dealer told you pot doesn't interact with other drugs and can't possibly cause any adverse effects, and you took his word over the doctor's because he told you what you wanted to hear. You need detox, not antidepressants.
Check drug interactions at www.webmd.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment