Sunday, October 17, 2010

What do you you want people to do with your body when you die?

I would like to donate my body to Science, so they can make millions out of it!What do you you want people to do with your body when you die?
Depends on the manner of death. If i can put on life support, I'd like to have all usable organs "harvested" and donated. Then I want to be cremated.
If it's a wierd accident of something (or I'm sick or too old or whatever), I want my body to be donated to a "body farm" to aid in forensic research.
Gross, right? My husband sticks his fingers in his ears and sings,"Lalalalalalalala" whenever I bring all that up.
I want to be cremated & have my ashes spread on Johnny Depp
Harvest any useable organs for transplant to those in need of them and cremate the rest. The end.
cremate me----(burn me to crisp)
DONATE MY ORGANS, AND CREMETED BACK TO EARTH
I would just want to be bared in the ground like everyone else when I die

No comments:

Post a Comment